New Melton Campus progressing well...
Sunday 10th February, 2019
The building work at the new state-of-the art campus at Melton is making good progress.
Current position of the project in early February..
- Achieved lock up on main building, with Sports hall locked up by EOM
- Wall linings have started on timber stud and external walls, ceiling grid will start in the primary building next week which allows us to get started on the partition walls.
- Services (Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics) rough in is well underway and hope to be completed by EOM
- Fixed joinery design and final internal finishes selections are being finalised by architect
- Site facilities are midst relocation to the nature reserve (council approved this)
- Earthworks levels have been pegged out and major earthworks for carparks and play areas etc are starting next week.